Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cardinal Bound



Well, just a couple more hours and we are heading north to St. Louis! We are going to the Cardinals game tomorrow night and then heading up to see my parents' skating rink! There is a good possibility the kids will get to meet Ryan Franklin (the closer for the Cardinals) if things go well. Weston is very excited to get to meet a real MLB! And Mom is excited too! It's always fun to meet someone of "celebrity" status! Hopefully I will have pictures to post when I get back!
Nothing else exciting going on around the house--just packing, cleaning and trying to make sure I don't forget anything.
Here is a picture from Florida of the kids when they went with their Dad and Angela a couple of weeks ago also. The kids had such a great time in Florida. In fact, Kylie said she wants me to go with them next year....we'll see how that works out! :)
I would like to take them to Orlando next year though to Disney World. I have always wanted to take them when they're 7 and 9. I think it will be great ages--the magic is still alive, yet they are big enough to ride some of the rides too.

No comments: