Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Fling

Stacy, I need to get your ringtone....it's my turn for the "All By Myself". Richie is away this weekend for the annual Spring Fling fishing tournament. Honestly, why do they call it Spring Fling? Anyway, it's just me and the kiddos--and I am exhausted! Bad part is, he only left 3 hours ago! But, I plan to get some things accomplished this weekend while we don't have plans and I will have the spare time. When it comes down to it though, my "to-do list" may get streamlined to "watch chick flick".
In other news, I don't know if I have officially documented it on the blog or not, but Landen is sitting up on his own! He has been doing this for a couple of weeks now and it's the cutest thing! He looks like such a big boy! His other recent accomplishment is saying Da-Da....and that's ALL he says ALL of the time. So, I will conveniently ask him who he wants to get up with him at night or who he wants to change his diaper, etc. :) I mean, if he's gonna say it, then shouldn't Richie earn it? :)

No comments: