Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dinner Dilemma

So, I am driving to Conway today and as I was listening to my satellite radio, the guy on the station said that a lady in Ohio had found a dead rat in her Spaghetti O's can....gross. Kylie eats spaghetti o's about 3 times a week! When I got home and was looking for something to eat, all I could think about was that dead rat soaking in Spaghetti O's as I looked in the pantry and saw 4 cans of Spaghetti O's staring back at me! Such a loss of appetite....I could not figure out anything that sounded good to eat.
However, I just read the most recent information on the issue and supposedly it wasn't a dead rat, it was only mold per the ConAgra spokesperson. Ok, only mold? Still gross!
Here's the URL and they even shot a video of the contents of the can! (Update: video was removed from article....hhmm, guess ConAgra didn't want you to visualize the grossness! And per some of the comments below the video section, people saw feet and a tail on that video before it was removed.....still thinking mold now?) You can still read the article though....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/19/chef-boyardee-rat-spaghet_n_543006.html

Anyone still hungry?

No comments: