Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to Bell!

Well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I missed Dr. Bell! Nothing was going right at my current doctor's office. In fact, I went to my family doctor for a second opinion. I decided that if I have to go to my family doctor just to feel good about my current OB's service, then something is definitely wrong. So, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with my insurance company and found out who broke I am going to be by going out of network, then I did it. I went to Dr. Bell's office and scheduled an appointment. And I haven't regretted my decision one bit. I just feel more confident knowing he is familiar with me and my pregnant self!
So far, I am up 9 pounds! I am at 17 weeks, so I feel like that's not too bad. A little more than I would like, but it could be worse. I don't know how much I had gained at this point with the other two pregnancies, but I will be able to find out when I see Dr. Bell. I get huge usually--I gained 50 lbs each time I was pregnant before! YIKES! I really want to keep this one around 30 lbs....hopefully!
Otherwise, baby and I are doing great.
The kids have officially started baseball season, but so far the rain keeps us from playing! So, hopefully I'll have some pictures soon!

No comments: