Monday, April 06, 2009

Got Goals?

We are so pumped and ready to start building our house. We have a plan, some ground, and some great ideas, now we just need to start making it happen. I really hope we can start soon, but I want all my ducks in a row before we break any dirt. So, we are gonna continue to pray for the green light!
Kylie had a cheerleading competition this weekend and I have to say that my heart wasn't in it at all. They continue to finish last or next to last, so there becomes a point you can't find any reason to get excited about getting up early, driving for a few hours, then sitting and sitting only to get last place. Well, Kylie got some great news tonight--she gets to move up to the Junior team! I am really proud of her. She also did a round off, back hand-spring, back hand-spring, back hand-spring for me at practice too. She just needs a little more confidence to do it in competition!

No comments: