Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Camping We Will Go!



We had such a blast last weekend camping! I am so glad Richie finally caved and bought our motorhome. The kids were in heaven riding their bikes and playing outside all day. They had Mei-Mei and Papaw next door that they bugged non-stop, so they were entertained the entire time. I didn't do much--I am still sick at times. But, I did cook which is a first in about 2 months, so that was impressive to the family!
During the weekend, Kylie lost her first tooth. The girl is so brave--she just yanked it out herself. She has wanted that tooth out as soon as she felt it was the tiniest bit loose. I was shocked when she showed me that she pulled it out herself!
I have my 2nd OB appointment on Thursday and I am ready to go. I am ready to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments: