Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

I sure hope I am not jinxing myself, but I have actually had a mellow "morning sickness" day! Woo hoo! I still had to take my meds to make it through the day, but the day progressed a lot easier than any day I have experienced in the last month. I hope I am on the downside of this roller coaster and that it soon comes to a stop. But, again I thank God everyday that the hormones are strong and know that the baby is benefiting from them!
Tomorrow is our 1st doctor's appointment and I am so excited. I can't wait to see Richie's face when he sees the baby for the first time. I know what to expect and know what's to come, but to see it through a "newbie's" eyes will be awesome.
My mom and I shopped at the Growing Kids Sale tonight--this is the first time I have shopped the sale in a few years. But, I really wanted a jump start on baby stuff and knew that I could probably get some great deals. And did I ever! I spent on $152 and got 12 items...bassinet, baby monitor, baby wipe warmer, travel swing, changing pad w/cover, bathtub, head support for carseat, Boppy w/extra cover, baby sleeping supports, floor playmat, Bumbo, and baby sling. I can't believe I got some high ticket items for so cheap! The bassinet was only $25! That's incredible! So, we are on a great start for the baby's room.

No comments: