Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Sick Bunch of People!

Well I am ready for the weekend and it's only Sunday night! But this weekend has been so busy with the pageant and then today has been spent with some sick people! First, Richie has been so sick since yesterday. I finally got him to go to the dr and he has a stomach virus. Great. He's sleeping on the couch tonight! Then, my Dad is in the hospital--he was having chest pains at church this morning and his blood pressure spiked and so they took him to the ER. I stayed up there about 3 hours or so and thought he was going home, so I came home to take care of Richie. Well, my Mom called later and they actually decided to keep him overnight because his pain came back and they are unsure of the exact cause. He had a quintuple bypass about 2 years ago, so needless to say we are always worried about another heart attack. Then, my mom came home and isn't feeling well, so I had to run some medicine over to her house so she could get through the night until she could get to the doctor tomorrow. Finally, Kylie has had a bit of a cough, so I picked up a cough suppressant to help her sleep better tonight (the kids are at Kyle's house until Richie is better).
So, pray for this sick group of people! When you add my morning sickness in there, we are just a pitiful group!

No comments: