Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Weekend

I think I have the sweetest husband...wait, I know I have the sweetest husband! I had the BEST Valentine's Day EVER this weekend. It was the thought, the planning, the effortless day on my part that made it so absolutely special. First, I had to run to Wal-Mart and when I got back there was a package and card waiting for me on the counter. He had REMEMBERED a vase that I picked out a couple of weeks ago at Hobby Lobby and went back and got it for me. Then, he had the cutest card ever...I need to take a pic of it. Then, he told me to be ready at 3 pm. OK! Well, we leave at 3 and turn right on Hwy 10 and I'm thinking what in the world could be this way? The Bearcat? But, no he took me back to the place he proposed a year and a half ago...Mt. Magazine! We ate at the restaurant there and had a window seat to the beautiful view! Then, we get in the car and he hands me a "serious" card. So, so sweet! From there, we went and hung out at a few of the overlooks....such a beautiful view. Then, he offered to take me shopping! WOW! But, I am not feeling wonderful from the morning sickness, so I was happy to just go home and hang out there. What an absolute sweetheart!

No comments: