Thursday, October 23, 2008

Worry Wart

I am so stressed lately and this economy certainly isn't helping things. In my industry, over 7700 people have lost their jobs in the last 36 hours! My heart goes out to these people and their families. It's such a stressful time in America and I am scared that we won't see an end to this anytime soon. If you have a job right now, you are a blessed person! So, thank God every day for the many blessings you have-kids, great marriage, a roof over your head, a place to lay your head at night, and a good friend to lean on!
Weston has had a phenomenal week--he was voted Defensive Player of the Week this week on his football team and he definitely deserves it--he tackled the biggest kid on the team at practice the other night. He also brought his grades up and he's now on the Honor Roll! He is on cloud 9! Now, if he could just find a nickname that fits....I really like Squirrel though! :)
Tomorrow is the weekend--woo hoo!

No comments: