Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wanna Salsa?

I have been so frustrated--I have went to Wal-Mart and other places trying to find a good salsa. Awhile back, there was one that I really loved, but then it was suddenly unavailable. Since then, it's been frustrating trying to find one I like. They all seem so tomato-paste based! So, when you can't buy it, what's the next best thing? Make it yourself! So, I have been perfecting my "recipe" and last night I got it! I have to say though, it's the secret ingredient I use that makes it the best! Richie loves it so much he thinks I need to sell it! I wish I knew how to go about "marketing" and "selling" my salsa. You would think someone with marketing and sales experience would know, but I have been pushing everyone else's products and I have no clue how to do it for myself. I need to just open a restaurant/bakery. Then, I could make my cakes, pork tenderloin, and salsa! Ha!

No comments: