Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Flies!

Well, the wedding is fast approaching! We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time flies. I was looking at some old pictures the other day. I was amazed at how much my kids have changed--how Kylie's features are starting to look more like a young lady instead of a baby girl. She's growing up. Weston looks more like a young man everyday.
Back to the wedding--I am ready for Mexico! I got a taste of the beautiful weather to be experienced down South when today's temperatures were in the mid-70's here today. That just made me want to lay on a beach and sun bathe all the more. Not to mention get married too! That will be such a blast and what a beautiful backdrop for our big day.
Well, it's past my bedtime. My cop is out working though so I can't sleep. I won't rest until he's home next to me!

No comments: