Monday, March 17, 2008

A Series of Unfortunate Events

It all started Saturday morning with the nachos. I just wanted a snack during Weston's game--should've been a relatively uneventful time in my life--nachos. However, it wasn't. Let's just put it this way...I created more drama in the bleachers than the players did in the basketball game. We were running late for the basketball game and I really needed a bite to eat since it would be 4 pm before we got to the Amish Farm. I didn't really want to eat an entire meal, so I decided to grab some nachos at the snack bar. I got a big order of nachos with extra cheese and jalapenos--yummy! I sat down and went to take off my fleece jacket. As I started to slip off my jacket, the nachos decided to slip off my lap. Right on the coat of the lady in front of me. Upside down. Talk about embarrassing! The lady was so nice about it. From there, it was all down hill. I had a headache the rest of the day. 4 people didn't show for the Amish Farm dinner, but my parents still had to pay for it. Sunday's shower was a disaster (we'll leave it at that). And today, I get up, get ready for work, and head to the daycare to drop off the kids only to find out they are closed all week! So, I head home, and start making some lunch. The whole bottle of minced onion fell in the soup. I grabbed the tomato sauce can and opened it only to see evaporated milk. What a joy.
So, I think I need to go back to bed and stay there. For awhile. At least til this storm blows over.

No comments: