Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Last Day of Youth!



Well, this is it. The hours are flying by--I am down to my final evening in my 20's. Tomorrow, I am 30. The dreaded day. I always joked that hell would freeze over before I turned 30. Hey, guess what? We got 9.5 inches of snow and our electricity went out for 36 hours and the house was a whopping 45 degrees inside this morning. So, I have to turn 30. Hell froze over! Oh well, I don't really have a choice I guess.
Like I said, we went without power from Friday morning until about 2 hours ago. It was a little stressful to say the least. Why? Because in the process, we are trying to move Richie to my house. His house had power, mine didn't. However, his house had nothing else! We had moved most of his food and started on the furniture. But, we got a lot accomplished today, so I guess you could say this is his first night in his new home!
The kids had a blast Friday with our snow day! We built a snowman and played in the snow. Even Andy (Richie's dog) had a blast! He was a hopping like a bunny through the snow--it was the CUTEST thing!
Well, I am tired, have a headache, and am hungry. Not to mention, I am going to enjoy my last few hours of youth!!

P.S. I finally added some pics of Kylie's competition in a post below....

No comments: