Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You Get What You Get and You Don't Throw a Fit!


Well, I have been busy working on everyone else's Christmas pictures and obviously haven't even bothered to snap a picture of the kids for my Christmas cards! So, last night as we were driving home, I told them to hurry in the house, change clothes, and meet me in the backyard--I was gonna get a picture no matter what! Of course, it's 5:15, the sun is going down, there is absolutely no background in the backyard except a barb wire fence, my big camera's battery was dead, and I had scrounged up 4 AA batteries that were on the edge of being gone just to get that picture. I haven't had a Christmas yet since I've had kids that I haven't sent out a card with their pictures on it....not gonna happen this year.
So, here's the result. Not the best, but guess what...you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!!
And in other exciting news--Houston Nutt is gone! Yeah! Now, who will we get? Let's hope we upgrade and not settle for someone!

No comments: