Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Well, the kids had such a busy and fun day yesterday for Halloween! I went to each of their class parties and they played tons of games, ate a pound of candy and enjoyed the free time. Then, afterschool we went home and got ready for trick-or-treating. Weston dressed up as "Rocky Balboa" and Kylie took her witch costume that my Mom got her (which was a prissy, diva witch) and decided to wear green and black face make-up with it! It was so funny--she has such a spin on life! We then went and played games at the town carnival and visited a few family members.
And today, Opie gets to come home. I am going to get him after work. I am excited, but I am not sure if I am ready for the no sleep for a few nights. Luckily, I only have to make it through tomorrow, then there's the weekend.
Richie's birthday is this weekend. Kylie and I were talking about it this morning and she asked how old he was going to be. I told her and she said, "He just needs to go on up to heaven then." I about fell over laughing!

No comments: