Thursday, April 05, 2007

Drowning in diabetes

I know I said this post would be about Guatemala, but I really want to discuss that when I have more time to do so. Right now, I am in a break between writing a paper for class and studying my work stuff. I am really panicking on this test--there is a TON, I mean a TON of information!!! I am drowning in diabetes. I can't keep all of the "G" words straight--guess I'll have to make myself some flashcards. I really need to soak this stuff up! So, if you are reading this, please say a little prayer for me--specifically pray for peace (in all areas of my life right now), good study habits, retention, and an awesome test score!! Thank you in advance.
So, anyway, it's day 4 of home study. I am enjoying the time outside of the corporate environment and I know that I will really enjoy this job. It will be so nice to be out and about and meeting new people. The demand of school and studying for this work test is killing me though. But I can't quit school now--I am way TOO close. So, I just have to use my time wisely!
Well, that's all for now--it's back to studying for me.

No comments: