Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Last Half

Well, the last half of my new "home" came today. Kyle says I can't officially say that I live in a "building" anymore. So, I went to Lowe's today at lunch and found some paint samples. I can't decide what to do! It's been 3 years since I have decorated my living quarters--I think I have lost my touch! I don't know what's in style and what colors "go together" anymore. But, I think I have decided on colors for the master bedroom-chocolate, teal, and khaki. I love those colors together! Now, to figure out the rest of the house! I think I am going to have the cabinets painted in the kitchen--such a stretch for me. I never thought I would like painted cabinets until I saw it in a house. BEAUTIFUL! So, those are my initial ideas--I can't wait to get started.

No comments: