Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lovin' the Lake!!

Last weekend we went with my brother and his girlfriend and a couple from Richie's work to the lake.  We haven't ever done anything with this couple before, but have gotten to know them over the last year or so.  Well, they are an amazingly sweet couple and were so gracious and thankful to be invited with us to the lake! I didn't manage to get a lot of pictures at the lake as we were having fun and relaxing, but here's a couple!  My brother took his jet ski and they zipped around the lake as we went skiing, tubing, and knee boarding.  I was able to get up on the knee board on my very first try EVER! So excited because it's kind of hard--lots of arm strength needed and I don't have any! :)  I also got up on one ski 2 different times--something I have been working on.  I can ski on 2 skis all day long, but 1 ski tends to kick my rear! Fun times! I'm ready to go back to the lake!! P.S. I'm all cut up on my blog!
Eric on the Tube!

One of Eric's many attempts at the knee board!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

You are right...Jeven WOULD love coming to Arkansas too...that's her kind of fun! Wooohoooo! Sounds like it was a lot of fun for everyone. And way to go getting up on one ski...that must be so hard to do! You go girl ;) Glad you all had fun!