Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day!

I am a little late posting Mother's Day pics, but gosh being a Mom means NOTHING is done on time!
Anyway, I had a GREAT Mother's Day--got lots of great homemade cards and goodies.  Weston bought me a card and a Sanctus Real CD.  Landen made me a picture frame at the babysitter's with his picture in it and Kylie made me some cute cards.  Then from the whole gang I got an IPad carrier with the kids pics on it (I'll have to post pics of it) and a new cookbook! Love my babies!!
3 Smiles AND facing the camera! SCORE!!

"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...."
Momma and Babies

5 comments:

Jen S. said...

Great pictures! Your kids are SO CUTE!! I ♥ the last one with all of you...so cute! You are gorgeous by the way. Jeven saw that picture and said "Mom, she's so pretty!"

Katie said...

Great picture of you all. Lauren really liked your Landens picture, she kept saying baby cute!!

Julie said...

Your little guy is adorable! Are you coming to the Arkansas Women Blogger conference? There are less than 2 weeks left to register! Check out our website to register soon! We hope you come! http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/p/featured-blogger.html

SheWolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SheWolf said...

Thanks to all for the sweet compliments!