Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Night Before My Baby Grows Up....

I can't believe that one year ago today I was strapped to some monitors at the hospital about to take a sleeping pill before the big day....Landen's birth day. Tonight, I'll lay my head on my pillow knowing that when I wake up my little baby will be ONE. It's surreal...I know I'm being all sentimental, but I can't help it. Time has literally flown by. I remember trying to get pregnant only to have a miscarriage. Then, I remember the painfully long wait until I found out I was pregnant with Landen. Looking back, it wasn't that long, but during the process it seemed like forever! Now, I am about to start counting my baby's age in years, not months. I guess this one is very hard because it truly is my last baby. I look at Weston and Kylie and struggle to remember them as babies and that scares me that I won't remember him at this age!
So, I will do my best to make it through tomorrow....I know it should be a happy day, but I think I'm gonna end up shedding a few tears.....

No comments: