Sunday, June 01, 2008

Trampoline is Toast!


Well, the straight line winds, took the winds out of the kids' sails today! Their trampoline they got for Christmas traveled over 230 yards from our backyard to wind up landing in the big pond. They were upset and Weston informed Richie that it would cost $4000 to replace it. Ok, he's a little off on his pricing, but it is a costly loss in the toy department. We also had a tree lose a few limbs in the front yard and blow into the house, but luckily there was no damage.
While the boys were at home holding down the fort, I was busy shopping at the mall. I did some damage to the finances! But I had a few necessities to buy, so I guess that's the cost of living with me. You should've seen Richie's eyes though when he saw the receipt...priceless!
Well, I leave for Anaheim on Tuesday. I haven't been to Anaheim in 20 years! I am excited to actually get to go somewhere different for once. Our district has a dine-around one night, so it will be fun to get out and have a nice meal. Other than that, our manager has a busy schedule planned for us!

No comments: