Monday, June 16, 2008

Sitting, Waiting, Doing Nothing

I am home still. Still here. I have read everything I can get my hands, visited every website known to man and watched all movies since they were invented. Ok, I am stretching it a bit, but my point is I am bored. Yes I have plenty to do--the house is a mess, etc., but it's a little hard when you hurt.
Kylie called me today from Florida and she's having a great time. She got out in the ocean today and got on her boogie board. I am glad she's enjoying the beach. I miss that rascal tho!
This past weekend we drove up to Big Cedar and stayed the weekend with my parents. I was feeling a little better and then in the middle of the night my hip popped again and I could barely walk. Now I'm just stiff and hurt. No medicine helps. I am frustrated with it all--I would've loved to have seen more of Branson.
I bought Richie the Call of Duty:Modern Warefare game for Father's Day and he's having a ball with it. It looks so real.
Well, that's about all I know for now....

No comments: