Thursday, June 26, 2008

Parenting has its moments.

Well, two days later and Weston is still walking around with his mouth open and drool dripping on his shirt. He's sick to his stomach and can't focus on anything but that retainer. It's frustrating, it's sad, and it's annoying. All in one. I try to be understanding, but I only have so much patience for "Maw, I an hunwe. I wan dinna." AAAHHH!!!
Moving on....to my other frustration. My back. I got my bone scan--and my L5 and SI joint lit up as I expected. But no one seems to want to fix it. And I have to go back to work next week with no cure. Sure I am feeling better, but that's not going to last long once I start lifting and driving and sitting and standing ALL DAY LONG. Keep in mind, my patience is not all there right now, so I just know there's going to be an eruption. Soon. I won't be able to contain my frustration much longer. Heck, throw in one of Weston's baseball games at the "church league" field in there and I am likely to be committed. Whew.

No comments: