Thursday, January 03, 2008

Boob Bashing

Ok, now that I know the results, I have to tell you about a little experience I had yesterday. I found a lump in my breast about 6 weeks ago and went to my gyno. Well, he was concerned and ordered an ultrasound and mammography. Yesterday was the big day. Let me tell ya, I never realized how flat they can get a boob...especially one that has been surgically enhanced! It was the weirdest experience of my life. Having my breast flattened onto a counter in front of me. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry. I mean I have heard about having a mammography, but never realized what "flattened" means! However, I can proudly say I am as healthy as a horse--just a couple of good-sized cysts. And I don't have to do that again for several years!
Well, about time to pack for another week in Chicago--except I am gonna freeze this time! I lucked out last April and had AWESOME weather, but this time I am sure it'll be a little colder! Oh well, we have a busy agenda, so we may never see the light of day! :)

No comments: