Friday, December 21, 2007

Operation Clean House

Well, Operation Clean House is underway.....and my bathroom is sparkling! I just finished HAND MOPPING the floor--it was filthy! Now, on to my closet and room. I am gonna get this house under control! Kylie walked through the living room a minute ago and said, "Wow, it smells good in here." Not sure if that's good or not. Makes me think she's not used to the smell! But, I guess overall it's a good thing that someone noticed, huh?
We are SO ready for Christmas around here! But I do like the ability to get my kids motivated with the "I will start taking presents away" threat too!
Last night we went to the local park for a train ride through a lights display. It was a little short, but the kids liked it never the less. It's just fun to get out and enjoy the Christmas season and all of its displays!
Well, back to work--gotta get the house ready for Santa's visit! :)

No comments: