Friday, May 12, 2006

X-haustion

Ok, I am so sleepy that I probably won't even remember posting this. So, you might find out something juicy in this one! HA! Alright, so it's been almost a week since my last post...why? Well, considering the last one was called To-Do List, you can surmise that I have been busy. I FINALLY got Jordan's slideshow done-and not to my standards, but it's done. I have yet to even open my book for class and everything for this week is due Sunday. Our race car is here for the golf tournament and Family Day. I worked out at the golf course today in the booth and it was such a perfect day to be out! I even got a little sunburnt! I need all the help I can get before going to Cancun...BTW, countdown on that is 1 week from tomorrow. Let me just say I NEED the vacation...it has been such a blankety-blank week for more reasons that you even want. But, hey, it's the weekend....so hopefully I will get to relax a little...Ok, who am I kidding, I haven't relaxed since I was born.
Well, I better get some rest before I collapse.

No comments: