Saturday, April 09, 2011

Rockin' House!


Well, I tried to load several pics of house updates, but for some reason they wouldn't load.  I did manage to get this one to load, so you can see the finished rock wall in the middle front of the house.  I am really happy with the way the brick/rock are turning out! They have finished the sheetrock in the entire house and have started to tape/mud it.  The brick should be complete by Monday on the entire house, and we hope to have garage doors on it in the next few days.  The house is coming along great....however, estimated completion date is around June 1-10. Well, that sounds wonderful except for one minor glitch--I will be in Vegas for work from the 13th-24th!! Ouch! I really, really wanted to at least have all of our stuff out of the duplex before I left.  I know I won't have things put away, but it would be nice to not have the rent and at least be IN the new house before I was gone.  So, we will cross fingers and toes that the people get on the ball and get this thing finished before we run out of time!!

No comments: