Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here in Atlanta

I just arrived in Atlanta for the week. This time I am on the other side of the "training room" in that I don't have to learn a new product, but I am a Class Advisor for a training class on a product that I sell. It's kind of a neat experience, but definitely not any easier than being at training to learn a product. In fact, I had to arrive earlier, I have to stay later, and I am expected to be a "know-it-all" for my product! And, sadly, I am not that. In fact, I feel a tad stupid--reading through the material I have to lead was very intimidating!! There's so much we learn that's just not used in the real world, so you tend to forget it. So, it will be a great refresher course!
Last night, when I was washing my face for bed, I noticed this horrible bumpy rash all down the left side of my face. I thought, "no problem, I'll take some Benadryl and it'll be gone by morning." NOPE. Still there--it looks like I have a horrible case of teenage acne! A little embarrassing, especially since it's only on one side?? Gonna take some more Benadryl and hope it's gone by tomorrow before I have to stand in front of a room of 30 plus people! I think it's possible that this rash is a result of a little anxiety....I've got some lately with all of the changes at work. Gonna have to just relax and remember who's in charge (and it's not me!).
Well, that's all I have for now. I am going to find some dinner and get some shut-eye. On top of everything else, I've had a major headache today. UGH.

No comments: