Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie!



Today is Kylie's 7th birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is already 7. I blinked and she's grown up! She is such the character too. She loves birthdays! In fact, she asked Richie tonight if he would make the "birthday girl" a bowl of ice cream--she sure knows how to work people! And to top it off--she lost her 2nd tooth tonight. She even pulled it herself! Overall though, I think she had a great birthday and a fun party last night. I made her two cakes--a beach ball and a flip flop cake.
We had my baby shower today too and we got such great gifts from everyone! We really appreciate all of the great baby stuff! I got some money as well, so I ordered my stroller/carseat combo--very important since we can't bring the little guy home without the carseat! We now have bottles, blankets, burp rags--you name it, the little guy has it!
Now all we need is Landen to get here!

No comments: