Friday, August 14, 2009

Face of an Angel

How is it that I can help my husband upload pics of his deer to a hunting website, but I can't seem to figure out how to get my ultrasound video on my blog? Oh well!
We finally got to see little Landen's face.....he is such a cutie. A chubby cutie though! He already weighs 4 lbs 9 oz....that means he will be very close to 9 lbs at birth probably. Surprise, surprise!
We got a few cute pictures, but he did keep a hand in front of his face, so it was hard to get a great shot. On the ultrasound video, he even smiled! But he also stuck his tongue out too! What a boy!
Anyway, in case you are wondering who he looks like, he is a spitting image of his Dad. Yep, I once again have a kid that I can't claim by looks. No fair--I gain the weight, carry the kid around, and suffer for 9 months only to have the kid resemble Daddy to a tee!

No comments: