Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally....it's ours!

It's more than official now--it's ours! We signed papers this morning on our new house! We were excited, relieved, then exhausted from the thought of how much we have to move tomorrow...UGH. But it will be worth it. Just pray for patience and understanding for us. It's gonna be a bit stressful for awhile as we move and unpack, organize, and get settled. We have tons to sell, a yard sale in the works, and lots of sorting out to do. But in the end, it'll be so worth it.
I really need to put some pictures on here--I see all of these other blogs and they have great pictures! I will try and post some pics of the new home soon.
We went shopping last night and bought a new rug for our hearth room....we actually agreed on the rug! I think the house will look great as it all starts to come together. I love decorating and playing around with different decor items, so I can't wait to put it all together.

No comments: