Monday, May 11, 2009

A sweet, sweet Mother's Day

I can't believe that God blessed me with the sweetest kids on Earth. They are so adorable! I got some precious goodies for Mother's Day. I am going to try and take a few pics and put them on here. The kids also got me a recordable card and Kylie said she was thankful I was her mother because I cook for her (who knew that was all it took??) and Weston said he was thankful I was his mother because I provide for him. I especially loved my card from Weston and the "All About Mom" fact sheet that Kylie filled out.
We went to both of our Mom's houses to visit and eat and give gifts. I think they each liked their new Scentsy stuff!
On another Mom note, Richie and I find out Thursday what the baby is and we can't wait. Today, I signed up my baby to stay at a lady's house just a couple of miles down the road. It's a perfect set-up because she's close, our friends have their little girl there, and she is very reasonable. I am so thankful that we have good childcare already arranged. It's so hard these days to find someone to care for newborns and then on top of that to find a good person who is reasonable! So, I gave her my deposit and I can check that off of my to-do list!

No comments: