Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Happy Day

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Bell! Can you say happy?? Because that's what I was all day! The nurse told Dr. Bell that I was there to see him and without my chart or anything to remind him, the first thing he asked her was, "how is her back?" Ok, what an awesome memory because I haven't seen him in 5 years! But that is just a testimony to how good of a doctor he is--he truly cares for his patients. I asked Richie what he thought after we left and said, "he's awesome!"
We have officially set the c-section date for October 1st (provided that Landen doesn't decide to show up earlier). It's nice to know a day that he will be here.
Last weekend we finally made it to Branson for a little family getaway. We had a great time at Silver Dollar City (although we didn't get there until almost 1 pm due to tram schedule at the RV park)....the kids (including Richie rode ride after ride after ride. I enjoyed just sitting back and relaxing while getting some walking in every now and then. I think if I walked that park every day I would have one heck of a rear and pair of legs. That's a hill!

No comments: