Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sick Man Walking



Poor Richie, he's just finished up day 4 of being sick. But I do think he's on the mend. This was his first day out of the bed--he even cleaned up the house!! (LOVE THAT!!) However, he has been miserable all weekend. Hopefully though, he'll feel better by the end of the week.
Well, I forgot to report that Kylie's cheerleading squad WON their competition a couple of weeks ago in OKC!!! I couldn't believe it! They did SO good! I will try and get a picture on here on my little cheerleader!
Angela and I had our 2nd "date"! It went great! I really like her...I think she's gonna be good for me and my kids.
I am SLOWLY getting my house in order....I cleaned out my laundry room last weekend (yes, a laundry room can get out of control)!! Last night I hung up about 50 pieces of clothing. I also got my guest bathroom scrubbed up a last weekend, too. I have decided to take it one room at a time. Hopefully by the time Richie moves in, the house will be ready (OK, fat chance, let's face it, I am running out of time!!).
On that note, I gotta get busy cleaning!!

No comments: