Friday, December 30, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Well, we made it to the movie! It was such a great show....so much symbolism. Weston says he didn't enjoy the movie, but he has been in such a funk lately I think it was just another rebellious act. Kylie enjoyed it...but she fell asleep toward the end of it.
Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve...Party! We are going to some friends' house for a party...shoudl be lots of fun. I would love to actually go out and party, but not possible with kids...guess that's part of growing up, huh?
Anyway, we can still enjoy ourselves; we just have to be flexible.
I got my school books in the mail last night, however the ONLY used book they sent was one that I needed to be a new version. Evidently to do the homework that is due the first day of class, you have to have this special code on the sleeve of the book. So, I get this used version that doesn't include the sleeve...NICE. But, from what I read in the book, the code is good for one use only. Luckily, I found the book at Books A Million, so hopefully I can return the used one to the bookstore...guess I am making a trip up the hill next weekend. Oh well, I am sure I can find something else to justify the trip.
Kyle leaves for 1 1/2 weeks of training in about a week or so which will make for some interesting times at the barn. I start class during that week and the next week is our 8 year anniversary. I am going to make an honest effort to get my reading done for class in advance as well as the 2 page paper due.
Well, Kyle is showered and clean, so time to curl up to a good movie---The Perfect Man! :)
Chow Chow!

No comments: