Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spaghetti Squash

I so love Rachael Ray! I got to try a new recipe tonight I saw on one of her shows and it was pretty good. First, I had never heard of spaghetti squash. But she showed how to make it and use it as "spaghetti" in a dish. It totally works and is actually better than spaghetti because it was a sweeter flavor. I didn't make the sauce exactly right, so it wasn't as good as it could be, but I didn't have all of the ingredients. I'll be prepared next time and hopefully it will be even better.
So, today I went through the torture chamber. First, I had an eye exam and I had never experienced it as far as I can remember. Ok, I did NOT like it when they dilated my eyes--that was horrible. Plus, they didn't even tell me that things would be blurry for like 3 hours! All in all though, my eyes were fine. I had been having pain behind my right eye, but they didn't find anything. Darn! No Sarah Palin glasses for me! :)
So, then I leave the eye doctor and go over to my back doctor for an injection. They did an epidural injection this time. I felt so good right after it was over, but now I can barely walk! I am hurting so bad right now! I know they said it was get worse before it gets better, but man this is like regressing 6 weeks.
So cross your fingers it clears up!

No comments: