Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, Kylie!

Today is Kylie's 8th birthday! I can't believe it--she seems like she should be Landen's age....this is so sad. But she is definitely growing into such an awesome little girl! She is everything I prayed for (right down to the strawberry blonde curls!)....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE! LOVE YA BUG!!! :)This is the oldest picture I have available on my computer of the kids....it was Weston's first day of school. Even though it was only 6 years ago, they have grown SO much!


2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Kylie, so sorry she got sick at the concert. Justin seems like a cute kid I don't really mind his music. Look what I have to look forward too. I like him better them Miley. Hope your doing well.