Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pregnancy Pains....

Well, I haven't even hit the 3rd trimester officially, but I can say I am just worn out completely! And before you tell me, yes, I know I am REALLY showing for 6 months and no, I am not carrying twins! I guess that's what comes with being short and small. But how do you explain that to every stranger that insists on gasping at how big my belly is already!
I just can't tolerate anyone that calls a pregnant girl fat either--BIG pet peeve. People--it's a baby! But for some reason, people forget their sensitivity at the door and use the F word. Is it because they realize it's not really fat, but can't think of anything else to say? How about asking the baby's name, or hey, just keep your mouth shut!
I am trying very hard to keep my emotions in check, but I can tell each day wears a little more on my patience and tolerability. I really feel like I have been pretty easy going so far, but I can tell I am wearing down.
And how about the heat? And it's ONLY June! Please tell me that it won't be worse in July or August!!
I am already starting to swell--not good! I really hope that isn't a sign of things to come either.
Well, enough of my gripes--this weekend we are heading to Sheridan for the State Baseball tournament. Weston was invited by a rival team to join them for an "All-Stars" team to play at State! We were so proud of him! I know it's hot outside and they are practicing some long hours, but hopefully they will show their stuff this weekend.
And in other news, a tree branch has finally managed to put a hole in the roof on the metal building (a.k.a. my old home). I am just very happy that no one is living up there right now. But now comes the hard part--finding someone to fix the hole and we have to find a way to get that tree down too! Neither part is going to be cheap either! Our insurance payout wasn't much either!

No comments: