Thursday, April 03, 2008

Can You Say STRESSED???

Because that is me right now--STRESSED! We leave in 5 days and I am about a month behind on everything! From wedding dress drama, to garage sales, to kids consignment sales, not to mention a dirty house, a mischievious puppy and 2 kids--well, I am just about frazzled beyond repair.
I am ready to go to Mexico! I need a cool drink, warm sun, and a little ocean water to cure this pain! It seems like nothing has went right the past few weeks. If it could break, it did. If it could be a problem, it was. If it could go wrong, it did. It's just been one headache after another.
In a week's time, I have a completely different wedding dress! Yes, that's how stressed it's been, even the down to the wedding dress. But, I know it's all going to be worth it this time next week when I am sunning in the sand with my honey!!

No comments: