Friday, June 29, 2007

SNAP!

My daughter never ceases to amaze me with her personality. You know, I prayed that God would bless me with a strawberry blonde little girl that had attitude and was willing to fight for what she was passionate about--note to self...don't pray for something unless you know what you are asking for!!
Anyway, the other day at teeball practice, she was hanging out with one of the teeball Moms. I wasn't there yet, but here's how the conversation supposedly went:

Kylie: Hey, Laura, do you like my skinny jeans (poses with hip popped out and hands on hips).
Laura: (trying desperately to not laugh outloud...) Yes, Kylie I love them!
Kylie: My Momma has a pair of dark skinny jeans and she wears them with her brown shoes and she looks SNAP!
Laura: (deciding she can't contain the laughter and is rolling at this moment...) Really? Well, I bet she does!

A few moments later...
Kylie: Hey Laura, check out how pretty my Mom looks as she gets out of the car (I have pulled up at this point)....
Laura: (Deciding that my daughter is a hoot)...Yes, she does, Kylie!

That girl is crazy!!

No comments: