Sunday, June 10, 2007

Progress...Well, sort of!

Ok, I have made progress first of all...but, not as much as I had anticipated! The living room/dining room is COMPLETELY painted--trim and all!! Yeah! Weston's room is COMPLETELY painted--Woo Hoo! However, I didn't get to setup the furniture and organize his room. The rails to his bed haven't made it in yet, so really it wasn't possible, but I did run out of time too. Oh well. I do want to scrub his windows and get the floor vacuum first anyway. That way, it's clean....for the last time! :)
The weekend went well besides painting--lots of teeball games, too.
I am so ready to move--it feels so good to have rooms w/doors, painted walls, and plenty of space.
My class is going alright. I just don't have the time/energy to put in it as I should, but I am managing to survive at least. Only 2 more weeks. Can you believe this class has passed this fast. THEN, I have ONE more course left and it's only SIX weeks long--I am ALMOST DONE!!! YIPPEE! I am SOOOO ready.
Well, I have some work to do, so that's it for this evening!

No comments: