Friday, November 11, 2011

My Little Man

I haven't done a post just on Landen and how much he's growing in such a long time.  He cracks me up all the time.  He is talking SO good--3 and 4 syllable words, big long sentences, and his conceptual understanding is phenomenal.  Smart little guy  (just like Momma! LOL!)
Today, when he was at preschool he had a funny conversation with one of his teachers that went something like this....

Landen: "You got glasses on your face?"
Teacher:  "Yes, I've got glasses.  And so does _____ (insert random kid's name here) and ______ (insert another random kid's name here).  Do you have glasses, Landen?"
Landen: "No, I've got eyes on my face."

Funny little man!


A few weeks ago, his buddy Addi came over to play and I got a couple of cute pics of the two of them.  



2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Awww...such a cute, little guy! And a funny story! :)

Hope all is well sweet Tara!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.