Sunday, September 25, 2011

The First Six Weeks!

I just realized I didn't post a pic from the first day of school and it's already the end of the first 9 weeks.  I have to say that life has been going at lightning speed lately and I just can't seem to keep up.  I used to blog at least every other day or so and now I go weeks without a post--it's just crazy and chaotic around here.
So, here's a pic of the kiddos on the first day of school--and their 9 weeks report cards were just fantastic! Weston has all A's and is doing phenomenal in school! Kylie has all A's and one B, but I know she can bring it up if she just tries a little harder! She really enjoys class and her teachers as well!
And not to be left out, Landen started "pre-school" after Labor Day.  He's in the 2 year old class, so I don't know how much you can call it preschool, but to him, he is going to school.  The first day, I asked him if he wanted to go to school and he asked if he could ride the bus with Kylie and Weston! It was just so cute--he thought he was going to BIG school!
So, great job kids on the first 9 weeks of school! Now, if Mom could just keep up with all of this stuff.....

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Hi there Tara!
Sounds like the kids are doing great in school...that's awesome!!

I hope everything else is going great too. Sounds like you are one busy Mamma :)

Sending hugs!