Monday, August 29, 2011

Kylie's 9th Birthday!

Kylie opted for the "no big party, but nice gift" birthday this year and so we took her out to eat to Fuji's and Goody's with her friend Aaron.  We had a great dinner and after-dinner yogurt! Then, a few nights later, we had the "family" birthday where my parents/grandparents came over for pizza and ice cream.  Nothing fancy.  Her present was a new chair for her desk in her room.  It's a really nice and cute zebra chair that matches her new room decor! It's hard to believe that she's already 9 years old.  Time is passing much too fast....She had a great birthday and got lots of birthday money! She even got her very own hair straightener and blow dryer which she loves! Please pray my house doesn't burn down..... Happy Birthday Kylie-Bug!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Happy Birthday to Kylie! Sounds like she had a very nice birthday. I bet her new chair is cute.I would love it...zebra print is my favorite!