Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Gettin' the hang of it!

Weston has made a huge recovery in the retainer area--he is doing awesome! We had about 2 1/2 days of pouting, slobbering, and anything possible to resist wearing it. But he had a change of heart finally (or he realized Mom wasn't giving in) and he has decided he can do it. The retainer is for 1 tooth--he has a cross-bite and that tooth has actually moved in front of the other tooth already! It's been just at one week and he has kept it in costantly except when eating. I am so proud of him!
He's even taken it a step further and been a wonderful kid by doing the dishes and other "work" that he asks for around the house.
Well, I went back to the neurologist yesterday. I have to go for some injections in my back and I sure hope they help alleviate the pain. I was told I couldn't go back to work until August. I will probably go stir-crazy by then! But I still hurt and I ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder/neck. It's not directly related to my back, but I am so weak right since I haven't exercised in a month.
We leave for St. Louis on Thursday for the baseball game and then we are heading north to see my parents' skating rink. The kids haven't seen it yet, so I know they will be excited to see it and get to skate.
That's about all for this evening!

No comments: