Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cold Rain

You know, it's such a waste to have all of this rain in January! It could've been snow...instead, it's just a cold, dreary rain. So, I guess it can be a viewed as a great opportunity to get some things done "inside". However, I dread cleaning inside--there's stuff in there I don't want to deal with. But, it's inevitable and no one else is going to do it.
So, my new home is being delivered on Tuesday--kind of weird and surreal. First of all, I never really thought I would get excited about a home that could be "delivered". Ya know? Secondly, it means I must now move out of this building. I can honestly say it'll be hard to move out of here. I was a completely different person when I first moved in than I am today. It's like being locked away for so long and suddenly being pushed out to face the world. Don't get me wrong, I am excited--there's 3 years worth of boxed goodies waiting to be opened. But, I must admit I am scared to. Scared to face what's in those boxes. Scared to face the future.

No comments: